Realtime Gaming (RTG) has a thing for holiday inspired slot machines, which can be seen when you review games such as Naughty or Nice, or in this case, Return of the Rudolph.
We’ve never really understood the name of the game, but as you spin the reels things begin to clear up a bit. In short, it appears that Santa’s Workshop has been attacked by a band of thieves. Now, it’s up to you to make things right. And in the case of this game, that means winning as much money as possible.
Spin the Reels with Santa and Gang
As you sit down to play Return of the Rudolph slots, you’ll find that every reel symbol has something to do with the holiday season. This alone makes the game enjoyable, especially when you’re playing at this time of the year.
Of course, you can have a good time even when it’s the dead of summer, thanks in large part to a variety of betting options.
With a 5×3 reel configuration and 50 paylines, the action is fast paced at all times. Since you have to play all 50 paylines, the only thing to concern yourself with is your payline bet.
Ranging from $.50 to $12.50 per spin, you have many options. It’s definitely not a penny slot game. It’s not for high rollers either. Instead, it’s perfect for those low to midsize budget players who are seeking the opportunity to win a substantial amount of cash.
Play Return of the Rudolph Slots for Free
What if you don’t want to wager real money? Can you still have fun helping Rudolph escape the bad guys? Most definitely. RTG has you covered with a free version of this game.
Many people enjoy free slots, especially those who don’t have the stomach to play with real money. And of course, there are those who get involved with these games because they only care about having fun.
Tip: don’t be afraid to play for free as a means of learning more about the finer nuances of the game. Once you have a grip, you can then deposit real money and play with confidence.
Better than Christmas Morning
Do you remember how you felt as a child on Christmas morning? Well, that excitement carries through to this game.
There are many reasons for this, including the following:
- Cartoon inspired reel symbols based on the holiday season.
- The ability to win up to 6,000 coins during base gameplay.
- Multipliers of up to 20x.
You’ll want to watch for the thief symbol, not just because these guys are dangerous but because it acts as the scatter. Three or more of these will take you to one of three bonus features. These include:
- Rudolph Rampage: on your search for missing elves, you’ll find yourself collecting free spins (up to 50) as well as expanding wilds and a 4x multiplier.
- Rudolph Revenge: not only are all payouts doubled during your seven free spins, but the wild expanding feature is in play (on the third reel).
- Santa Strike Back: you receive seven free spins, with the opportunity to win seven more along the way. You can also retrigger the feature up to nine times.
Cash for the Holidays
If you ever dreamed of receiving a bag full of cash for the holidays, you’ll want to play Return of the Rudolph online slots.
With a progressive jackpot that has been known to reach more than $20,000, the opportunity for a life changing payout is always one spin away. It’s never easy to win, but that shouldn’t stop you from trying.
This review should do two things:
- Teach you how to play the Return of the Rudolph slot machine.
- Get you excited about everything the holiday season brings to your life.
Rudolph has spent plenty of time on the big screen. Now, it’s time for him to find his way to your computer screen (or mobile device)!