Playing a $100,000 Pyramid slot machine by IGT is almost as exciting as sitting on the game show set with host Dick Clark or Michael Strahan.
Much the same as Jeopardy slots, another game show based machine by IGT, this one has many similarities with the famous television series.
As a sequel to the original $50,000 Pyramid slot game, this one has even more action, excitement, and potential for big winnings.
How to Play the Game
With 5-reels and 15-paylines, this game is one of the simplest on the casino floor. However, you do have the opportunity to adjust your wager from a single coin all the way up to 100 coins per payline. This flexibility goes a long way in attracting players of all budgets.
As expected, game symbols stay consistent with the theme, including but not limited to: $100,000 Pyramid logo, Mystery 7, Winner’s Circle, Gold Bars, Celebrity Star, and images of contestants. To fill out the rest of the reels, poker card values are used.
Although the graphics aren’t up to par with other IGT games, don’t forget that the machine is based on a game show that was introduced well before the turn of the century.
Climb the Pyramid Towards Big Winnings
Get this: with 15 paylines, you have the opportunity to place a wager that can yield a payout of 100,000x your bet.
While this is enough to make base gameplay a worthwhile endeavor, don’t forget about the bonus round.
When you collect three or more Winner’s Circle symbols you gain access to the bonus round. As you make your way from the bottom of the pyramid to the top, you can earn additional free spins as well as multipliers.
Here are some additional game features:
- The use of wild symbols increases your odds of winning.
- Moderate volatility provides players with a super exciting experience.
- More ways to win than $50,000 Pyramid slots.
IGT is extremely proud of its Winner’s Circle bonus, as this has helped many people win tens of thousands of dollars. Some of the things to know about this include:
- Bonus activates with five Winner’s Circle picks, two free spins, and a scatter pay.
- You are prompted to select from a variety of tiles for the opportunity to access multipliers, win more spins, or reach the next level of the pyramid.
- Once you make all your picks, the free spin round begins.
The best thing about $100,000 Pyramid slots is the potential for large payouts in base gameplay and bonus rounds. Every time the reels spin you are in position to hit it big.
$100,000 Pyramid Facts
Also known simply as Pyramid, this game show franchise got its start in March of 1973. The original series was known as the $10,000 Pyramid, but a lot has changed since then.
Although Dick Clark is the most famous host of the show, others have stepped in over the years. This includes: Bill Cullen, John Davidson, Donny Osmond, and Mike Richards.
Here are some facts about the show that you may not know:
- Re-runs of the original show are often played on Game Show Network.
- There are many international versions of the game, including the British version referred to as The Pyramid Game.
- The $20,000 Pyramid won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show in 1976.
In 2016, ABC brought the $100,000 Pyramid back to television. Hosted by Michael Strahan, well known celebrities team up with contestants for the chance at 100 grand.
Some details of the game have changed, but the format, excitement, and energy remains the same.
A Game Worth Playing
At SlotsJack, we love slot machines based on game shows. These always bring back good memories. Furthermore, they seem to offer the best of the best in terms of payouts and bonus rounds.
From the moment you begin playing a $100,000 Pyramid slot machine the action never stops, just like the famous TV show.